Wrights of Lymm Ltd seeks excellence in every aspect of our business and is committed to minimising the environmental impacts of our business operations.
Our commitment is to:
- Continuously improve our environmental performance and integrate recognise environmental management best practice into our business operations.
- Reduce our consumption of resources and improve the efficient use of those resources
- Measure and take action to reduce the carbon footprint of our business activities
- Manage waste generated from our business operations according to the principles of reduction, re-use and recycling.
- Manage our business operations to prevent pollution.
- Give due consideration to environmental issues and energy performance in the design, refurbishment, location and use of buildings
- Ensure environmental, including climate change, criteria are taken into account in the procurement of goods and services
- Comply as a minimum with all relevant legislation as well as other environmental requirements to which the firm subscribes.
To meet our commitments we will:
- Provide MD oversight and review of environmental performance and allocate resources for their effective directions and implementation.
- Set and monitor key objectives and targets for managing environmental performance annually.
- Communicate internally and externally environmental policy and performance on a regular basis.
- Communicate the importance of environmental issue to our people
- Work together with our employees and suppliers to promote environmental performance
- Promote appropriate consideration of sustainability and environmental issues in the services we provide to our clients
- This environment policy represents our general position on environmental issues and the policies and practices we will apply in conducting our business.
Wrights of Lymm Limited