Blueberry Cupcake garnished with some of Connoisseur Gold’s 24ct Edible Gold Leaf. Which can be found on our website
3 layer vanilla sponge cake with buttercream icing, finished with meringues and Connoisseur Gold's Silver Leaf , which can be found on our website.
Ice Lolly topped with Connoisseur Gold's 23ct Gold Dust, which can be found on our website
The “Billionaire’s ice cream” is made to order by luxury ice cream producer Snowflake Gelato.
The Billionaire’s Soft Serve is on sale for £99 ($127) — making it the most expensive ice cream in Britain's capital.
Here's a run down of what you get for your money:
- Salted caramel gelato.
- A handmade cone dipped in rare criollo Madagascan dark chocolate.
- Gelato spheres of mango, ginger, and passion fruit.
- A Belgian white chocolate truffle filled with salted caramel sauce.
- A raspberry sorbet macaroon decorated with white chocolate glaze and edible diamonds.
- A healthy sprinkling of 24-carat gold leaf, a golden flake, and a spoon.
24ct Gold Leaf can be found on our website ,
Egg tart topped with some of Connoisseur Gold's 24ct edible gold leaf , which can be found on our website
Panna cotta Cake Garnished with Connoisseur Gold’s 24ct Gold Leaf , which can be found on our website.
Summer Cocktails topped with Connoisseur Gold’s 24ct Gold Leaf , which can be found on our website.
Tuna Steak with caviar and salad garnished with Connoisseur Gold's 24ct Gold Leaf, which can be found on our website.
Vanilla Espresso topped with Connoisseur Gold'3 24ct Gold Leaf, which can be found on our website
ok, so I had to jump on the 24k bandwagon...and it was awesome ✨ Also tried the dirty matcha (matcha, espresso, vanilla): delicious!